Friday, September 08, 2006
Birth of my new blog
Finally have a new template for this blog. Thx to the stupid template in blogger. Not a pro in this kind of stuff.. so dun aspect too much from me k.. haha..

Went to NLB for research class today. Hmm... I will be doing my research on the spaces in science fiction. Got tonne of books for me to read! and that must be done in the library since all the books are in the reference area. ARGH! Didnt really read much today since waiyin came to find me later. We had lunch at Waterloo Street and later went to Chinatown, then Clarke Quay. Really din c her for quite times.. both of us were bz with our own stuffs.. Glad that we still keep in touch.

bungy jump @ Clarke Quay
clarke quay
what does this looks like to you?
unique table & chairs
me and waiyin @ Clarke Quay
with the guard of river house
the river house
the river
After walking walking and still walking, her legs get tired and so she went back while me and waili continue lepaking at bugis.. since it is still not yet 6pm, (SAM is free of charge from 6pm to 9pm on Friday) so we end up having "ice" break with ice kacang and cocktail jelly. And then, lepaking at bugis street.. Around 6pm, we walked to Singapore Art Museum (SAM) as there is the exhibition done by Zaha Hadid. We cant seem to find the exhibition although we are already in the museum.. and i end up asking at the info counter.. n guess what she said?? "Follow the white line." Really cant get what she mean at 1st.. after a while only realise what she mean.. n by then only i know there is a purpose for the so called "white line" to be there..

this is what she means by saying "follow the white line"
Exhibition designed by Zaha Hadid
latest mickey @ SAM
posted by *1nghU@* @ 11:40 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger