Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Singapore National Day in room!
It's Singapore 41st birthday today. No big deal about it. Am pleased course it's holiday. But i guess no big different for me eh? Been working for the whole day in my room without stepping out of this hostel!! Not even for lunch or dinner. There will be another presentation on next Monday and again, we are producing documentary - which is video lo.. If there is still a next time doing this kind of things, I should consider changing course liao. Instead of interior design i should take course on video editing or maybe b a director myself T.T

The connection here real lousy. Sometimes cant send through the msg, sometimes real slow n now cant surf the net! error error error! yo.. beh tahan.. Y cant the line b better?? Cant even save or publish this post now.. ARGH!
posted by *1nghU@* @ 10:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger