Sunday, August 27, 2006
Sentosa Pahlawan Beach
Last night, JY persuaded us to go Sentosa Pahlawan Beach with her and her friends. Since it has been a long time since I last visited Sentosa, (I went there in Primary 6 or Form1 which is a long long time ago, cant really remember) I've decided to go. (Dun really have choice, do we? :P)

Wake up early in the morning at 8am. Argh! still really sleepy and the weather is too good for me to sleep on. But no choice, gotta wake up. Reach Paya Lebar MRT around 9.40am. Suppose to be there at 9.30am. Hehe.. not my fault. So dun look at me. We take mrt to Harbour Front and from there, took bus to Sentosa.

We din bring extra clothings or swimming suit. They wonder what we are goin to do there. Well, we play volleyball for a short while, shoot plenty pictures (wont miss out this part de), watch a monkey show at the amphitheatre, walk around at the beach. Now, my hand is in 'black green' stage because of the volleyball. ai.. never play volleyball again..

Around 3pm, we took bus back to Harbour front. From there, we took bus to Tampines. This bus really take forever to reach. At least an hour! I think we have a ride in most of the area at the east side, jurong, serangoon, eunos, bedok, bla bla bla before reaching Tampines. My second time at Tampines.. Still the same, with lots of ppl!

Whole Sunday gone just like that. And now I am attracted to the deal Air Asia offer! Aiseh.. Why cant I just go for trip instead of suffering here with tonne of assignment? Wouldnt it be good if everyday is holiday?


posted by *1nghU@* @ 8:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger