Saturday, August 26, 2006
Seremban 牛腩粉
I've ate Seremban 牛腩粉 since I was young. Everytime when we go Seremban, we wouldn't miss the chance to savour this dish. My family's all time favourite. Mom ate it since she was young too. Today only I realised that it is not the one and only stall there at Seremban Pasar. There is another stall here at Marine Parade foodcourt. I get to know from the advertisement in paper which they pin up at the stall. (A lot of food in Singapore been awarded with different award.. and are advertised on paper.. but not all nice de.. really! but still they will pin up those paper cutting at their stall) I ate the 牛腩粉 coz I wanna see whether it tastes the same. Result is... YES! But price wise still Seremban better RM4-5 while here $3-4. Still, not easy to satisfy with the food here lo.. EXPENSIVE and not all taste good! I've already got a list of food that I wanna eat when I go back..
  • Nasi Lemak
  • visit mamak for teh tarik, roti canai, naan... Miss the mamak culture @ Malaysia
  • fried kuey teow (here de fried kuey teow not nice and dun taste like fried kuey teow de..)
  • Wan Tan Mee
  • McDonald, KFC, Pizza.... fast food!
The list go on and on... wonder when only I can go back to eat allt hese yummy food.. got NO mid sem break! ARGH!
posted by *1nghU@* @ 10:35 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    eat so much.. later grow horizontal baru tau! ;p u in sg still got mamak and others similarly in m'sia.. but not me here in nz!! so don too greedy k.. ^_^

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger *1nghU@* said…

    where got greedy.. although is the same but it really tastes different lo..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger