Friday, July 21, 2006
Digital Fortress
Just finish reading Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. This is the 2nd Dan Brown's book i've read. Suddenly in the mood of reading his book.. 1st book i've read is Da Vinci Code. Both are ebook. I still prefer the conventional type of reading. Can lie on the sofa or bed to read. more comfortable n enjoyable. reading e book in front of the pc not so suang.. Da Vinci Code's book is interesting than the movie. Remember the first time I watched it late at night, I watch untill I fell asleep. I also dunno I watch till where. hehe.. luckily the 2nd time din sleep.. if i sleep again i wont watch for the 3rd time.. haha.. Both of his book also got cryptographer. he is really into this kind of thing huh.. hmm.. not bad la.. quite interesting. at least his book keep me occupied for some times.. if not also dunno wat to do here. at 1st plan 2 go out in the evening today de.. then the dell ppl send the adapter here for waili. Hmm.. change the adapter. In the end also lz 2 go out. The way tat fellow talk damn funny.. Oh ya, I din mention tat we gotta a new room mate from mongolia right? Hmm.. Actually she came here few days ago de.. she like very cham.. but then we also can do nth.. since we still cannot communicate with her. She dunno how 2 speak english n mandarin.. n we dunno her language. We only know her name is Sarah n she came here 2 learn english. tat's all.. Other than tat, we really dunno. really cham de.. c her always sleep sleep n sleep only.. dun hav other things 2 do.. we all brought so many stuffs here while she only got 1 luggage.. n everytime wearing the same shirt de.. really look real cham.. aiai.. Oo.. not really related to the digital fortress eh.. hmm.. wanna know about it ma go n read tat book lo.. :P I know i real fei la.. tat's wat this blog is for ma.. writing nonsense n keep me occupied! hehehe.. Perhaps later on I wont blog so often.. who knows??
posted by *1nghU@* @ 8:56 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger