Sunday, July 23, 2006
Singapore River
It's already 23rd of July and our class will be starting tomorrow. Today is the last day for us to play hard.. and i guess later on should concentrate on study. Play hard and study hard. Yeah.. My motto.. haha.. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.. This idiom goes to me too.. hehe..
We went to Singapore River for a visit around 3 o'clock. We visited Raffles, the Merlion, Esplanade, Boat Quay and some places around Singapore River. Of course, we shoot a lot of photos. This time, a lot of imitation.. haha.. The vehicle no '11' is really useful here in Singapore. We walked alot today. Hmm.. not only today. Is EVERYDAY.

We ate an ice cream along the way. Yum yum.. mint flovor ice cream taste extremely delicious in such a hot weather. We ate our lunch at the food court outside our hostel before we push off to Singapore River. Or should said tea break. haha.. Slept till quite today. 11am.. I think the most geng person in sleeping is our Mongolian room mates, she slept earlier than us yesterday and today, when i woke up, she is still in bed.. really pei fu her.. As for our late dinner (or should call it supper?), we ate tuna sandwiches.

Oh, and this morning, I've been exploring the blog skin things.. Actually I've got a new blog skin already.. But then it's still under construction. So, I still didn't change my template. These CSS, HTML stuff really not my field.. Have been exploring for quite some times. It takes quite a while to understand and uses a lot of eyes power.. Maybe will need a spectacles soon if I keep on doing such things. Or contact lens perhaps.. hahaha.. Cant imagine myself wearing spectacles.. Hmm.. The only spec i wear is sunglasses!

posted by *1nghU@* @ 11:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger onime no kyo said…

    yalar..know your eyesight very good lar.. shortsighted people like me need to wear spec all the time

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger