Sunday, August 06, 2006
The MOVEMENT of the LION
Going to be crazy soon watching its movement. Been watching the 12th Malaysia National Lion Dance Championship 2005 since i woke up till just now around 3pm.. 3 VCD. Not easy to finish watching it. I almost slept watching it. Real glad after I finally finish watching the 1st piece, 2nd piece and 3rd piece. Have a short nap after each piece.. haha.. really watch till too sleepy.. I ate my breakfast then later have lunch while I am watching it. geng hor.. hmm.. hopefully it will be useful for my next presentation... ARGH! Din do anything except watching that!! It's like i m goin to fei for the whole day again today! HOW CAN??!
posted by *1nghU@* @ 4:09 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger