Monday, July 17, 2006
Registration @ Lasalle
aihs.. thought tat singapore should b more efficient.. guess i m wrong.. it took us around half n hour 2 reach the coll.. walking there.. really gd exercies.. must do at least 1 hour walking daily.. go there n come back.. can keep fit here i guess.. hahaha.. (must look at the bright side)

when we reach there, there is a really really long queue there.. so we oso line up n wait for our turn.. it seems to me like ages later, we only manage to get into the auditorium.. n it's still not our turn yet.. just imagine standing outside for so long.. n it is so hot n stuffy out there.. wat they do is provide us with the mineral water only.. after tat only manage to go inside n still waiting.. but this time seating there.. waiting till my name is call. surrounded by sri lanka ppl at the place where i sit.. sri lanka girl bside me, sri lanka guy behind me, n in front a sri lanka guy also. then another side is a guy from nepal. then bside him is another guy from sri lanka.. it just took less than 1 minute to settle my thing.. they only photostate my passport!! waiting for so long just for tat.. n now.. gotta queue again at the next station, to get a signature to proof tat u pay!! real stupid.. after this, go n queue up again for photo taking session. photo for the student card.. after waiting waiting n still waiting, i m bore 2 dead n already in no mood for the photo.. so the end result for my student card's photo is ugly lo.. not satisfy.. they already shoot 2 times.. n still... after tat, went to get my in principle approval letter n proceed to the next station to get my student card.. then last stop to fill in the survey form. oh ya.. we oso go a place call DAA to collect the schedule for our course.. 5 days a week.. dunno wat the studio means oso.. got research methology, design n design thinking.. 5 days oso got class..

after me n waili finish tat, we still gotta wait for jy.. she is still waiting at the station for the payment! we walk around the college n shoot some photo.. since got nth 2 do except waiting.. here some pictures.. .


































































posted by *1nghU@* @ 9:59 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger