Sunday, July 09, 2006
My earlier birthday dinner..
really full now.. just had my dinner @ 3 star, Klang - 2jiu favourite place for seafood.. haha.. mum said it's my earlier 21st birthday celebration wo... going to be 21st in few more days.. we had fish, pork, chicken, crab n vege.. yum yum.. (wei sis, purposely write for u 2 c de oo.. really delicious.. i eat on ur behalf.. hehe.. u enjoy ur maggi mee there la.. :P) the food not bad lo.. n oso cheap.. 10 of us eating only cost RM120.. hmm.. 2 jiu keep asking me 2 eat more.. said later go s'pore eat mix rice only.. haha.. then mum lagi teruk.. said i eat maggi mee.. ai.. mayb i really should bring 1 whole year de stock there liao.. hehehe... :P

nowadays go shopping shopping n shopping only.. fri went to pyramid, sat went to 1u, n 2day went 2 midvalley.. bought liao reebok de walking shoe oo.. my 1st reebok.. hehe.. mom oso bought 1.. really got lots of new stuff liao.. hehe.. new laptop (my birthday present from mom n dad, thx ya!), my 1st ever nike laptop bag, 1st reebok shoes.. wat else? hmm.. still want a camera (panasonic lumix fx01.. aiming for tat.. any better model?) nope, no point buying new handphone although phone there is much cheaper with phone line registration.. let dad c which one he want lo.. i prefer camera.. wahaha.. then ar.. laptop hardisk.. 70G in this laptop like not enough le.. did i ask for 2 much? guess so.. ok la.. must be satisfy with wat i have now.. buy 2 much then later need 2 bring 2 many things there.. argh! still havent change sing currency! must pack pack pack all my stuff liao!
posted by *1nghU@* @ 10:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger