Friday, June 02, 2006
oh god.. help me pls!!
here m i blogging again. y? b'coz i got nth 2 do. really really suffering here. nth 2 do.. this is already the 3rd blog i wrote from tat days onward saying tat i m 2 free.. oh god.. help me pls!! let this month pass faster n i can lead life away from this boring place (bore bcoz got not much thing 2 do n hav to face this 4 walls all the time.. aiseh..), n b free from enslavement! (hmm. cannot consider as slave also i guess.. coz i got nth 2 do de wo..) really dunno how 2 pass the time here.. play games oso play till bore liao.. on9 oso dunno what 2 surf n the line here real bad.. cant complain much though since i m using other ppl line.. luckily 2morrow is public holiday.. console myself using this... haha..
posted by *1nghU@* @ 2:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger