Monday, May 22, 2006
free.. free.. free..
real free now.. waiting for the time 2 pass.. still got half n hour to 6 oclock.. done my thing.. n even finish a movie.. miIII... geng hor.. shh... never ever let him know.. hahaha.. 2morrow n wed will b really free oo.. he is in beijing.. so suang.. on vacation.. while i m here 'fei'ing in the office.. since i already finish my work.. luckily still got this net to teman me.. yep.. finally can on9.. not bcoz my company had apply for broadband.. it's bcoz i brought the wireless adapter with me n got someone gd enough 2 let me use the line.. wahaha.. so still can pass the time with this.. so mayb i will blog more fei hua here oso lo.. since i 2 free.. like now..

will b goin s'pore on july.. now hunting for place 2 stay.. hmm.. any advice on where n which place 2 stay? let me know k.. thx thx.. jiet hui will b studying in england leaving in june.. meet her last sat at pyramid.. bon voyage! c u after u came back after 1 year.. hehe.. enjoy!
posted by *1nghU@* @ 5:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger