Monday, May 29, 2006
happy to be free
oopss.. thought will write my blog more often. guess i m wrong.. i really keep myself occupied for the last whole week since he is away. yeah.. i m free. i mean really really free.. i finish my work in no time n end up watching movie n series in the office. if only there is a sofa, then it will b perfect! haha.. :P dun giv me tat kind of look pls! hmm.. shouldnt blog 2 much about office work.. employer can find out about what employee do with just a few clicks.. ok ok.. i dun mind.. since june is my last month there.. then i'll b free.. hmm.. i mean free from work.. actually he oso know i m free de la.. but still can let me 2 b so free.. free till help the clerk to do some filing...

bz hunting for accomodation lately.. even hold a few on9 meeting with jy n waili.. registration is on 17th july.. 1 day after my birthday.. so i will b goin 2 s'pore b4 tat lo.. wont b able 2 celebrate my birthday here liao.. soree frens.. no party tat day.. hahaha.. celebrate earlier for me lo.. i wont mind to get my birthday presents earlier de :P

mum, dad n boy is in thailand now.. if only i know when the sch start earlier... then i will b there now oso.. ai.. 2 bad la.. so now at home lo.. hoho.. not home alone.. still got sis n cousin.. so dun worry... haha.. no mom cooking for whole week.. mum said like this only will miss her cooking when she is back wo.. but then haha.. we din eat outside oso.. hehehe..
posted by *1nghU@* @ 11:01 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger onime no kyo said…

    jy and me celebrate ur big birthday at singapore lor..not bad also mar..very special....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger