Thursday, March 30, 2006
anyone as fei as me?
i bet no one can b so fei like me in the office.. although the work time is from 9.30 till 6.30.. i only did liao work for less than 10 minutes.. geng hor? i oso peifu myself.. can fei liao whole morning.. eric came back b4 lunch time n ask me 2 change a bit of the plan.. well, he knows i m real free (since i flip magazine in front of him..) but he dun expect me to change the plan for whole day right? aiyo.. after lunch i ma change the plan lo.. it takes less than 10 minutes la.. slight changes only ma.. then later continue 2 fei.. cham la.. 2morrow morning gotta continue 2 fei again... i really go 2 the office to show my face only.. left the office at 6 coz i really sien till can fa mei liao.. nth 2 do.. so chao earlier.. haha..
posted by *1nghU@* @ 11:46 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger onime no kyo said…

    fei ba good lar...fei fei like tat everymonth can get more than 1k liao... better than me fei fei at home still rm0 de..hahahaha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger