Wednesday, July 18, 2007
A Weekend War
Moving from one place to another aint easy at all. Although I got much experience in moving.. but this is the first time moving with a bunch of friends..

I am staying in Bukit Panjang now. Finally done with most of the cleaning and unpacking. Have been busy for the whole day on Saturday. In the morning, we went to Bkt Pjg to sign the contract and later on went back to Katong Hostel to move our stuffs. Supposed to move by 2.30pm but end up moving somewhere around 4pm. and I had a really bad argument with the lorry driver who complain that I switched off my phone when he tried to call me at 1.30pm. What am I suppose to say? I didn't SWITCH OFF the phone for the whole day. The phone is on and I am waiting for that fellow to call.. and when I called, that's what I get for the answer!!! IDIOT. And this is the result of what I get when I already called in the morning to confirm with him! Real fed up with him tat day.. But still, in the end, he agreed to come afterward when waili called him again and also after much persuading.

From this extremely packed room...


to this empty room

after we moved out all our stuffs to here...


And this is the original look of the place that we are staying in now...
living area

Second living

master bedroom for me n waili

Richard's room

JY's room

view from the window..

This is the result after the war.. moving from 1st floor to 7th floor by lift of course.
Gotta thanks Richard and Charlton for their help for this move... You guys make the day.

On Sunday, we cleaned the house and later, went shopping at Bukit Panjang Plaza. The trolley is flooded with our stuffs...

Well, that's not all. The previous night we have already shopped for cleaning utensil and the next day, electrical stuff. Since there is no ceiling fan here, we bought 4 fans in 1 time.. and rice cooker, flask.... by the time we finished shopping, it's about tea time and we had our lunch at McD in IMM together with a trolley of electrical goods.


And yes, that day is my 22nd birthday.


posted by *1nghU@* @ 1:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger