Tuesday, June 27, 2006
ARGH
eiks.. at 1st really keen to wait on fri de.. coz it's my last day ma.. guess it's only a so called last day. really really dissapointed.. he still dun wanna let me off.. he asked me 2 work until next wed yesterday.. i din really giv him a yes.. but still can c tat he take it as a yes lo.. he ask me when will i b goin 2 s'pore.. i, myself oso not sure.. i told him next sat.. haha.. luckily.. if not lagi cham.. dunno when only i can go.. aiya.. me memang kesian one... no off.. at 1st thought 2morrow can sleep late de.. end up still gotta work.. aiseh.. must really look at the bright side.. work on sat oso got 1 day de pay although only work half day.. my only consolation.. hehe.. mon must take off.. wanna go for medical checkup.. he memang pandai de la.. if i say no later he dun wanna pay me.. sobsob..

he belanja us to eat steamboat for lunch.. at 1st me n the clerk plan 2 go pizza hut to eat 2day de.. she said she wanna belanja me ma.. but since boss wanna belanja of coz we go lo.. we went to the corner shop 金山城 for steamboat ar.. still ok la.. the 麻辣 de soup 2 oily n no taste.. i only eat the herbal de.. should said every one oso eat tat. the soup base not bad lo.. according to tat fellow, the steamboat is 四川 style de.. the sauce quite special.. not bad.. the food normal lo.. it's my 2nd time in tat shop.. the 1st time is not for steamboat.. we go for the set lunch.. actually during lunch hour there is a buffet steamboat which cost RM19.90 de.. but then dunno y eric dun wanna eat buffet style de.. so ma order lo.. hmm.. dunno how much he pay in the end.. but then i know to him is cheap de.. he keep on saying the service there very cha.. but he already been there few times..

suddenly got so much work 2 do.. tat one waili sis introduce de only do liao plan.. then gotta draw for tat bkt utama condo for dunno who.. father bought for their children de.. really lucky children with rich dad.. kk.. then quotation for tat veron lagi.. surely still got some drawings need 2 be changed de.. aiseh.. when only me will b free o??
posted by *1nghU@* @ 10:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger