Saturday, February 25, 2006
tiring yet satisfying week
this week has been a very tiring n bz week. celebrate moongloo birthday at wongkok ss2 yesternite. wow.. the bucket of teh ais is really really huge.... wonder how those 2 can finish it last time.. there is 8 of us.. most of us drink at least 3 glasses.. the only thing interesting about there is the XXXL size teh ais for the birthday gal.. those other food there not nice de.. my advice is dun go there n eat.. haha.. well, will post some pic after i get it from them..

poor me.. gotta work even on sat.. half day work.. gotta finish the tumasek pewter layout n perspectives b4 i leave coz eric will meet the client at 2pm. so i pia those drawing from morning till i leave.. draw liao 4 perspectives n 1 layout in such a short time.. really geng.. he really la.. next time go site then only ask me 2 draw ma.. waste my time n energy only..

waili came to the office later 2 collect her stuffs.. well, her photo is with me n oso the harry potter peijoo ask me 2 pass it back 2 her.. this week i deliver liao many things oo.. send jy her birthday present from peijoo.. then now return ur stuff.. then jy ask me 2 pass peijoo her present oso.. y keep on asking me 2 do such thing ar? next time must got delivery charges liao.. hahaha.. u really got yuan with eric ar.. just few minutes b4 u reach the office he is back liao.. haha.. he know u r back.. purposely come n c u.. hahhaa..

my interview session with the lasalle ppl went quite ok. she ask quite a lot of things lo.. y wanna study there, explain the project tat u think is the best, whether can write a report in 6000 words, 2ndary sch study science or art stream..... i suppose to b the 1st one.. but end up 2nd coz i only got the softcopy for the portfolio.. waili go 1st.. then me n lastly jy. me n waili get the offer for year 3 while jy gotta go for year 2 if she study there.. waili parents all looks real happy after her interview.. i still know nth about my offer till after jy session.. wait there patiently while chatting with the agent.. luckily for both of us coz there is no additional sem..

been real tiring whole day since i slept around 3 last nite.. n gotta wake up so early.. this week i really dun hav enough sleep.. mayb i sleep 2 much during my hols.. haha.. gotta get use to the lack of sleep now.. even though i feel tire, but still can tahan whole day.. even can go for a swim just now.. geng.. like ah liew say ma.. we still young hor? hahaha..

here some shots from my phone..

the teh ais.. a lot of teh n ais.. a pic b4 we finish it off

c the size of the huge bucket n the glass.. really big different..
we finish it off.. really geng..
oh.. the flower made from the tissue paper is done by billy
posted by *1nghU@* @ 11:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger