Saturday, January 21, 2006
Happy Graduation!
Congratulation to all limkokwing graduates! Happy graduation!!

today is my graduation day. went to coll around 12 and after registering n taking the robes, we went to the photo studio to take photos. just for the fun of it. since it is free and we can get the sample.. if we are satisfy with it only we develop and pay, of course. today we really like stars, those cameraman keep shooting our photos. wonder how to get it from them.. hmm.. compare to other really formal graduation, ours is consider as fun and relaxing convo. we sit in the front row and we really enjoy ourselves there. all those lecturers are more excited than us, they r real energetic.. hahaha.. we will be having our nite out 2morrow. soree fabesa ppl, we wont b goin for the nite, we will hav nite for ourselves, i mean our classmates. hope that u all also hav a successful nite without us.. though it wont b tat much fun.. hehe.. :P here are some of the photos. mostly with my family. will post more after i get other pic from my friends.

me& my bear for my graduation, peijoo, wilma & in front, my sis

mylunch+dinner.. finally can eat liao..

concentrate on eating.. damn hungry

6 members in this happy family

me & jy

family pic

yan & me

me & dad

ling, my dear bear, me, dad, boy & mum

chia, ling, me & mum

me & mum

ling, me, boy, mum & chia

me & chia

me & dad

me & boy










posted by *1nghU@* @ 9:05 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So nice to have finally met you haha.
    Hairstyle sure looks cool :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger