Tuesday, January 17, 2006
new hairstyle
went to APT in taipan for a new hairdo. now i m broke liao!! been sitting there for 6 hours.. oh my god! it's a real torturing process to get my hair done. wonder how they can always go n do rebonding n perming.. really need to spend alot of time there. i m consider the 1st customer tat time (when i go there no ppl) then till all also chao liao i m still there. really really long hour sitting. pei fu myself for such patience. geng geng.. haha.. oh ya.. i do liao ice rebonding.. :)

posted by *1nghU@* @ 10:25 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Post a pic of your new hairdo?
    Hehe...

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger *1nghU@* said…

    sure sure.. wait till my graduation u will surely c my new look de.. haha..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger