Saturday, January 20, 2007
being idle
I haven't been blogging for quite sometimes. I know, i m just being lazy. Holiday ended two weeks ago and I have started on my project. For this sem, i will be doing a refugee camp using container. My site is at dataran bandaraya jb. That's why i went there today for a site visit. Of course, we also went to shop @ city square. Well, coz we dun hav car in jb, we wont go far.. city square is at the most ideal location.. That's why we will go there mostly. hehe.. dunno how 2 take bus in jb liao.. long long time din take bus there.. if only there is a car there instead of walking all the time.. leg still feels tire after walking for so many days.

Since school started, we went to quite a lot of places coz we need to find a site.. When i came back to S'pore, went to West Coast Park straightaway for kelly's farewell. Then those following days we went to Far East Square, Choa Chu Kang, Fort Canning, Marina South, Harbourfront, Vivocity...... I even visited 2 Christian columbarium.. It's my first time visiting this kind of place le... n cemetery also.. Surely you will wonder why i go to this place. even during ching ming in M'sia, i also din go to these places.. Well, waili is going to design a columbarium for her project.. n tat's y lo.. really quite nervous when we go for the 1st time.. 2nd time is much more better.

Not in the mood of doing anything tonight.. that's how i end up blogging.
posted by *1nghU@* @ 10:41 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger