Tuesday, December 20, 2005
interview
wanna know how the interview goin? hahaha.. really nth actually.. couldnt believe it ends so soon.. just flip through the portfolio then some brief.. tat's all.. mayb coz he is bz.. haha.. ask me 2 start work next week but i dun wan la.. next week oo.. like really rush.. i will b starting to work on jan and will end when hmm.. i start schooling lo.. the period of working really depending on my schooling date.. really wonder how to get up so early since i slept till real late nowadays.. haha.. actually i think it's a gd opportunity for me 2 learn interiorCAD there lo.. since they r using tat software.. n i think it oso more like a design company than my previous de.. (not tat my previous company not doin design.. it's just tat hmm.. like a more to design company ma.. haha.. get wat i mean? hehe..) paywise my previous company better lo.. but then since i m onli there for short term it's better for me 2 learn sth new rather than doin the same old thing.. remind me to go n work on 3rd on jan oo!!
posted by *1nghU@* @ 11:11 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger onime no kyo said…

    omg..u really hardworking ar.. stay at home cannot one ar? have to work one ar?? where is your company?? u really ar..workacholic...

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger *1nghU@* said…

    haha.. where got workacholic oo.. stay at home bcome real lz de.. so work better.. hehe.. work in lam last time de company at DU, trinity design innovative sdn bhd. can learn interiorCAD there ma.. n lam keep saying will enjoy it. haha.. now only left one more week 4 me 2 enjoy!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger