Monday, November 21, 2005
YEAH! my final presentation is OVER!!!
finally.. finally.. my final presentation is over.. YEAH!! so happy.. haha..

well, there are 3 judges to crit me 2day.. n.. hmm.. the chinese more sui la.. the malays still ok.. keep on emphasize on the concept onli.. guess from the beginning till end oso say the kena my concept only.. other not much.. hmm.. overall still ok la.. coz they are not tat sarcastic.. hahaha..

i m the 3rd one to present.. over liao then go wing coffee with waili n hav a drink lo.. tat's my lunch i guess.. haha.. tat's our 'high' time ma.. haha. really felt good after the presentation.. finally can hav my hols liao.. n graduate liao wo.. hahaha.. actually diploma graduate liao only la.... if din fail any subject la.. hahaha..



me with my presentation boards


jingyi, wilma, me, waili with this lego table designed by waili


sitting on sharon's sofa.. real comfortable to sleep.. haha..
posted by *1nghU@* @ 5:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: *1nghU@*
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
My Site
Press
Previous Post
Archives
Credits
Powered by Blogger